Gitea is a community managed lightweight code hosting solution written in Go. It is published under the MIT license. https://gitea.io
Signing in: oauth2 authentication available via Discord or Nextcloud (star.earne.link).
You may clone, push etc. via HTTPS. Create a PAT (personal access token) to use as a password for Git here: https://git.earne.link/user/settings/applications (this is mandatory if you have 2fa enabled.) Using 2fa is highly recommended.
Commit Signing #
Commits made on the web editor or through the API will be automatically signed by this key:
git.earne.link Git Service <email@example.com> Fingerprint: AB99 DF29 EF9F 795A 885F 2E23 805C 68AE 8E89 6990 Key ID: 805C68AE8E896990
This key does not expire. Merges and wiki edits will not be signed.
- Limited personal information will be collected when you sign up or log in, such as your IP address and browser information.
- All data stored or collected will be removed when it is no longer needed.
- Caution: the email address you commit with will be visible by running something like
git log. The email address you register with is visible to logged-in users only unless you’ve selected to keep that private in settings.
- No information is or has been shared with third parties.
- Do not store sensitive material in a public repo.
- Do not store harmful or illegal content.
- Do not upload large files/ binaries.
- Backups are taken regularly, however I make no guarantee should something happen.